Calling all West-River South Dakotans

Have you all seen the One of a Kind auction scheduled for Feb. 28 in Platte SD? Bird swap, and lots of birds (and other animals) for sale. I wanna go!

Just have to share my darling new arrivals... Ordered eggs off of eBay for a broody hen. Black Tailed Buff Japanese Bantams. They're so tiny!!

I'm in search of some bantam pullets. Anyone have some for sales? I only have one and my standard pullets are pushing her out of the coop. I'm so sad for her. I've decided to build a second coop for her and a few others. She won't survive our winters alone.she'll need some warm bodies and she's very friendly and we believe she would like some company. I plan on buying some bantams this spring. Thank you.

Hi A Team Mama,
The two chicks above have turned into cute little pullets. I could probably part with them, but they're pretty bonded, so i wonder if they'd be nice to your little one... What breed is your bantam?
:) Karine

Hello kkwinwy, my little girl is a speckled sussex bantam. I'm very interested in your girls. I'm hopeful they will help my problem in keeping Diamond safe.

Hi kkwinwy, I tried to sent you a private message, but I'm new to this and I have no way of viewing what I sent, so hopefully it went to you and I did it correctly. If not, please message me. Thank you.

Hi kkwinwy, I tried to sent you a private message, but I'm new to this and I have no way of viewing what I sent, so hopefully it went to you and I did it correctly. If not, please message me. Thank you.
Hi A-TeamMama,
Just sent you a PM.
:) kkwinwy

Back
Top Bottom