calling any one from missouri

Hello fellow Missourians! It has been since Oct. I think, that I have posted on here. Things have been a little crazy here but I thought since things have calmed down a bit I would try to get more active on here and try to make a few friends. I have 4 kids, a pit mix I rescued, a guinea pig, 2 rabbits and 4 chickens, 2 are RIR and the other two I am not sure about. We bought them from our local feed store from the rainbow layers pens. They should be about 4 months. They are my first chickens and I can't wait for them to start laying. Oh yeah I am from Republic.

Hello Again from Marionville. Just wanted to pass along to those semi local to my area. Saturday the 18th at 2pm at the gazebo in the Marionville town square the City Council is hosting a meeting to establish a Farmers Market. The intent being to set it up so that it runs in the evenings so Working people can attend. if You're in the surrounding area and would have any interest in participating please come out and participate. If you have any interest and Can't make it, send me a PM and I can try to pass along details or send you my phone number to help coordinate after the meeting.

I am in SW Missouri. Washburn.
We have about 20 macres, 13 horses, 2 dogs, a wolf and a cat.
I am hoping to get more chicks this spring. Currently have 5 2 RIR hens and a roo, and 2 Silver-laced Wyandotte hens. they are about 1 1/2 yrs old and the girls are great layers since last winter. Right now I'm not getting eggs, but until December I was getting 3-4 a day.

Hey I just got some info about a family getting rid of Chickens...
ya.gif
as soon as I have more info I will pass it on and I might be able to get some to you if you want?????
We are in Branson

Back
Top Bottom