calling any one from missouri

This summer we may sell eggs from the pheasants. They lay so many, we get 2 or 3 a day from them. We let the mandis hatch their own, they do a good job.

Those are some beautiful birds! Okay so I am new to chickens and birds alike, so sorry if this sounds stupid but are the bottom two ducks? And if so what do you do with ducks? My son is very interested in ducks and wants to get some. So I thought I would ask.

This summer we may sell eggs from the pheasants. They lay so many, we get 2 or 3 a day from them. We let the mandis hatch their own, they do a good job.

we would definately be interested in some Mandarins this summer. We just moved and are rebuilding from scratch. We sold everything before we moved and are starting to build coops now.

The info was bad, they are just getting rid of a few roosters.........Most people around here are in roo overload LOL

Hey I just got some info about a family getting rid of Chickens...
ya.gif
as soon as I have more info I will pass it on and I might be able to get some to you if you want?????
We are in Branson

I just saw your avatar Davony...I have two cochin roos (sold to me as full sized cochins, mind you) that look just like your avatar. Worthless to me except for entertainment and decorations.
lau.gif
But I am attached to them and keep them around. Cutest little guys you have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom