CAN SHE SURVIVE THIS INFECTION???

i found a duck vet,"thank you lord".my pretty girl is getting ready for surgery. i hope it isn't too late,she has been fighting and struggling to hang in there bless her heart.many people have no idea how much love these beautiful animals have to give..the love my husband and i have for her is undiscribable.thank you everyone for your help and concern,it's comforting to know that we aren't alone and that there is so many people out there that know exactly what we are going thru.
Please let us know how she is as soon as you can.
fl.gif

Tonight we layed our pretty girl to rest.My heart aches so much for her.She was our first baby and she gave so much love... Thank you to all of you for your prayers and kind words,means alot to know your out there.

At every water puddle i will hear the pitter patter of your feet my pretty girl. My beautiful girl we love you.

I'm so sorry to hear your little girl didn't make it. I just read through all the posts and you certainly did everything you could for her. I'm sure she knew how much she was loved
hugs.gif

Tonight we layed our pretty girl to rest.My heart aches so much for her.She was our first baby and she gave so much love... Thank you to all of you for your prayers and kind words,means alot to know your out there.

At every water puddle i will hear the pitter patter of your feet my pretty girl. My beautiful girl we love you.
Awee... So sorry for your loss :/
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom