CAN YOU HELP ME?

Thank you! He's a pretty boy. Not using him for breeding though, because of his flopped comb. I should probably start being more selective with the females too, but it is not as much of a no no (for me personally) with the females
I hope to see a bunch of new photos soon! Floppy combs are totally adorable ❤️, even though they aren’t desirable for breeding. Puddle produced 4 black sons, and one has the same flop. The other 3 are tall but stand straight. Some of my females have flops (very cute), but they’re not for breeding anyway.

can you help me identifying what is my chicken's gender? my chicken is a white leghorn and i think he/she is about 4 months like that. I already have a post here for like a month ago and there is a one guy saying it's hard to identify because of the feathers are not fully grown yet. Hope you can help me
Pullets don't get wattles like that EVER (in MY experience).., it's gotta be a cockerel.. even though the color and photo are making it hard to see the saddle feather shapes.. here are some good examples from google of what you're looking for/at..

1702347899583.png

1702347917684.png

can you help me identifying what is my chicken's gender? my chicken is a white leghorn and i think he/she is about 4 months like that. I already have a post here for like a month ago and there is a one guy saying it's hard to identify because of the feathers are not fully grown yet. Hope you can help me
I want to say it is a pullet, but I cannot clearly make out the saddle feathers. 🧐 Also, that bright yellow chick looks like a Peep candy! 😂❤️

Back
Top Bottom