CANADA GOOSE BREEDERS (I found LEGAL breeders!)

Pics

spcmoken

Songster
May 26, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I'm posting this as a helping hand to everyone! IF you been searching for a LEGAL Canada goose breeder FOLLOW THIS POST!! I have FOUND & CONFIRMED several breeders in the USA as of recent! I will share their info on THIS THREAD as soon as the mating / place orders season starts!!!
WHY AM I WAITING TILL THE BREEDERS START ACCEPTING ORDERS?
Well, that's an easy one to answer: After searching for over 2+ years, I have only recently found them. I plan on placing an order for goslings/hatching eggs & don't want to have my kindness bite me in the butt and them being "SOLD OUT" because I told everyone who the breeders are. Lol.
I will be checking EVERY DAY/EVERY OTHER DAY as we approach breeding season. As soon as my order is placed, I will come here to share the breeders I have found.

I truly hope this helps someone like me, who LOVES CANADA GEESE, has researched and learned about the breed/species, already has experience with keeping geese & who can't wait to spoil them!
Please don't buy them on a whim .... They are A LOT of work and even when hand raised and imprinted, NOT ALL geese become tame!

So, if you LOVE CANADA GEESE as much as I do and have been desperately searching for a LEGAL BREEDER, 🪶COMMENT!!!🦢 🪶FOLLOW!!! 🦢

I WILL UPDATE WITH WEBSITES NAMES PHONE NUMBERS AND PICTURES !!!
(With the seller/breeders permission of course)

MUCH LOVE, GOD BLESS,
CINDY

Attachments

• received_3142825239270321~3.jpeg
    received_3142825239270321~3.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 289
  • received_416362506883105~3.jpeg
    received_416362506883105~3.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 51
I PM'd you!
I'm getting a breeder pair or two this year, so I was expecting to have some next year. But I may actually be able to get at least one pair very soon and could have young this breeding season even, if all goes well.
My federal permit is still pending though so I'd have to wait for all of that to go through.
Just messaged you back! That is SO exciting!! Please let me know! Yes, I have been trying to figure out exactly what I need for permits also. I am typically very good with forms and legal paperwork, but their website is challenging. It is crazy to me that it is much easier to get a permit to destroy eggs and nests than to actually raise and take care of the geese :-(

UPDATE: The pics are just of one cackling I purchased in the past from one of the breeders. Got her as an adult for my hybrid Canada goose as a companion. To the best of my knowledge the breeders I found have cackling, regular and giant Canada geese. Most sell eggs and goslings with permits! Make sure to check your state for potential additional paperwork you may need to file. Breeding/ hatching for most should be in around APRIL/MAY ! I can confirm that these breeders all appear to be kind and professional. Definitely experienced and LEGAL! Glad I may be able to help some of you with your search.

Update on my Canada goslings! They are well and beautiful! Both appear to be female, as the breeder promised! They are well behaved mischievous dinosaurs (just as they should be lol) here are some pics! One breeder who went dormant for a short time actually started selling eggs again this year! I'll share her info if she's ok with that once I have confirmed everything works out!

( PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SCAMMERS OUT THERE! SOME KEY ELEMENTS THEY GET WRONG IS THE PRICE ! CANADA GOOSE EGGS COST 50-100$ EACH! GOSLINGS $100-150 EACH (IN AVERAGE)!! THEY REQUIRE A FEDERAL WATERFOWL TRANSFER DOCUMENT WITH ALL PURCHASE DETAILS, AT THE LATEST LATEST UPON RECEIPT!! THEY MUST HAVE A BREEDERS /SALES/DISPOSAL PERMIT TO SELL TO YOU! CANADA GEESE ARE FEDERALLY PROTECTED! DO YOUR RESEARCH! IF THEY HAVE GOSLINGS OR EGGS IN DECEMBER, THEY ARE LIKELY NOT LEGIT!! EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE BREEDING TIMELINES & MOST LIKELY AVAILABILITY! I PRAY THIS HELPS!! YOU CAN CONTACT A WARDEN IN THEIR STATE OR THEIR PERMIT DEPARTMENT AND CONFIRM THEY HAVE A BREEDERS PERMIT!! )

On another note, here are my babies at almost 9 mo old!!

Attachments

• IMG_20230109_145711983.jpg
    IMG_20230109_145711983.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20230109_145802254.jpg
    IMG_20230109_145802254.jpg
    821 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom