CANADA GOOSE BREEDERS (I found LEGAL breeders!)

Pics

spcmoken

Songster
May 26, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I'm posting this as a helping hand to everyone! IF you been searching for a LEGAL Canada goose breeder FOLLOW THIS POST!! I have FOUND & CONFIRMED several breeders in the USA as of recent! I will share their info on THIS THREAD as soon as the mating / place orders season starts!!!
WHY AM I WAITING TILL THE BREEDERS START ACCEPTING ORDERS?
Well, that's an easy one to answer: After searching for over 2+ years, I have only recently found them. I plan on placing an order for goslings/hatching eggs & don't want to have my kindness bite me in the butt and them being "SOLD OUT" because I told everyone who the breeders are. Lol.
I will be checking EVERY DAY/EVERY OTHER DAY as we approach breeding season. As soon as my order is placed, I will come here to share the breeders I have found.

I truly hope this helps someone like me, who LOVES CANADA GEESE, has researched and learned about the breed/species, already has experience with keeping geese & who can't wait to spoil them!
Please don't buy them on a whim .... They are A LOT of work and even when hand raised and imprinted, NOT ALL geese become tame!

So, if you LOVE CANADA GEESE as much as I do and have been desperately searching for a LEGAL BREEDER, 🪶COMMENT!!!🦢 🪶FOLLOW!!! 🦢

I WILL UPDATE WITH WEBSITES NAMES PHONE NUMBERS AND PICTURES !!!
(With the seller/breeders permission of course)

MUCH LOVE, GOD BLESS,
CINDY

Attachments

• received_3142825239270321~3.jpeg
    received_3142825239270321~3.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 252
  • received_416362506883105~3.jpeg
    received_416362506883105~3.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 51
Hello Everyone,
I'm posting this as a helping hand to everyone! IF you been searching for a LEGAL Canada goose breeder FOLLOW THIS POST!! I have FOUND & CONFIRMED several breeders in the USA as of recent! I will share their info on THIS THREAD as soon as the mating / place orders season starts!!!
Well, that's an easy one to answer: After searching for over 2+ years, I have only recently found them. I plan on placing an order for goslings/hatching eggs & don't want to have my kindness bite me in the butt and them being "SOLD OUT" because I told everyone who the breeders are. Lol.
I will be checking EVERY DAY/EVERY OTHER DAY as we approach breeding season. As soon as my order is placed, I will come here to share the breeders I have found.

I truly hope this helps someone like me, who LOVES CANADA GEESE, has researched and learned about the breed/species, already has experience with keeping geese & who can't wait to spoil them!
Please don't buy them on a whim .... They are A LOT of work and even when hand raised and imprinted, NOT ALL geese become tame!

So, if you LOVE CANADA GEESE as much as I do and have been desperately searching for a LEGAL BREEDER, 🪶COMMENT!!!🦢 🪶FOLLOW!!! 🦢

MUCH LOVE, GOD BLESS,
CINDY
Definitely interested!

Hello Everyone,

MUCH LOVE, GOD BLESS,
CINDY
Those are cackling geese in your pic, a subspecies of Canada geese. They're much smaller, just so everyone knows.

Back
Top Bottom