CANADA GOOSE BREEDERS (I found LEGAL breeders!)

Pics
Update on my Canada goslings! They are well and beautiful! Both appear to be female, as the breeder promised! They are well behaved mischievous dinosaurs (just as they should be lol) here are some pics! One breeder who went dormant for a short time actually started selling eggs again this year! I'll share her info if she's ok with that once I have confirmed everything works out!

( PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SCAMMERS OUT THERE! SOME KEY ELEMENTS THEY GET WRONG IS THE PRICE ! CANADA GOOSE EGGS COST 50-100$ EACH! GOSLINGS $100-150 EACH (IN AVERAGE)!! THEY REQUIRE A FEDERAL WATERFOWL TRANSFER DOCUMENT WITH ALL PURCHASE DETAILS, AT THE LATEST LATEST UPON RECEIPT!! THEY MUST HAVE A BREEDERS /SALES/DISPOSAL PERMIT TO SELL TO YOU! CANADA GEESE ARE FEDERALLY PROTECTED! DO YOUR RESEARCH! IF THEY HAVE GOSLINGS OR EGGS IN DECEMBER, THEY ARE LIKELY NOT LEGIT!! EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE BREEDING TIMELINES & MOST LIKELY AVAILABILITY! I PRAY THIS HELPS!! YOU CAN CONTACT A WARDEN IN THEIR STATE OR THEIR PERMIT DEPARTMENT AND CONFIRM THEY HAVE A BREEDERS PERMIT!! )

On another note, here are my babies at almost 9 mo old!!
Hello looking for some eggs would you have any available? Your Canadian's are gorgeous!!

All, I am still very interested and would like to find a legal breeder as soon as possible so I can reserve a couple from next breeding season. Can somebody please help me out? I would appreciate it so much! I have been looking for months and still haven't found anybody.

Back
Top Bottom