CANADA GOOSE BREEDERS (I found LEGAL breeders!)

UPDATE: The pics are just of one cackling I purchased in the past from one of the breeders. Got her as an adult for my hybrid Canada goose as a companion. To the best of my knowledge the breeders I found have cackling, regular and giant Canada geese. Most sell eggs and goslings with permits! Make sure to check your state for potential additional paperwork you may need to file. Breeding/ hatching for most should be in around APRIL/MAY ! I can confirm that these breeders all appear to be kind and professional. Definitely experienced and LEGAL! Glad I may be able to help some of you with your search.

I'm glad my thread is becoming a place for people to potentially make their dreams come true! I'm in constant contact with the breeders and will post their contact AS SOON AS it is possible to order GOSLINGS OR EGGS. Again, they told me, orders/purchases will open up end of APRIL, beginning MAY.

I will have giant Canada geese for sale possibly next spring, and definitely the spring after that.
I have all of the proper paperwork as well.
I'll be keeping in touch with you too, as I plan to breed in the FAR future and will want Canada goslings from multiple sources to ensure clean genetics 😜❤️

What state are u in? If you don't mind. What paperwork/permit did you have to add to the basic permit to be able to sell/breed?

I'll be keeping in touch with you too, as I plan to breed in the FAR future and will want Canada goslings from multiple sources to ensure clean genetics 😜❤️

What state are u in? If you don't mind. What paperwork/permit did you have to add to the basic permit to be able to sell/breed?
Haha, ok!
I'm in South Dakota.
Add to the basic permit? At least here you do not need a permit to privately buy, raise, and propagate them. If you want to sell them you just need the state and federal sale and disposal permits.

Haha, ok!
I'm in South Dakota.
Add to the basic permit? At least here you do not need a permit to privately buy, raise, and propagate them. If you want to sell them you just need the state and federal sale and disposal permits.
The federal sale and disposal permit is what I meant. Sorry. Lol.
How hard was it to get one of those for you? I know the state requirements can vary, I'm just curious lol

The federal sale and disposal permit is what I meant. Sorry. Lol.
How hard was it to get one of those for you? I know the state requirements can vary, I'm just curious lol
Oh no problem!
It wasn't hard to fill out and submit, now I'm just waiting for it to get approved. I've heard it can take several months.
For the state it was simple, I just filled out a captive gamebird form. That's all my state has.

Back
Top Bottom