Canadians check in here....

Hey! I all, so excited for our get together! Not sure what everyone else has on the go? I am working this weekend, next weekend is birthday/mothers day, work the next...next one is off which should be good. That would be the weekend of the 24th/25th. Phew...that is depressing. So booked up so far in advance!

In other news...bylaw is going to round three tonight. A few issues have come up but I think they can be sorted out. Fingers crossed!

Hey! I all, so excited for our get together! Not sure what everyone else has on the go? I am working this weekend, next weekend is birthday/mothers day, work the next...next one is off which should be good. That would be the weekend of the 24th/25th. Phew...that is depressing. So booked up so far in advance!

In other news...bylaw is going to round three tonight. A few issues have come up but I think they can be sorted out. Fingers crossed!

Lets try for the 24th or 25th then!

I'm good either day, but the Saturday is better for me! The Sunday on my weekend off is a dedicated family day usually. I just realized...I will likely be picking up my chicks that weekend, too! So exciting!!!

Saturday the 24th works for me as it's my Sat. off. I work every other.

This is going to be fun!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
Are any Canadians from the same area welcome to come? It would be a but of a drive for me but I dont get much of a chance to talk chickens except on this forum.

Soooo...little update!

By
Aw stuff passed round three last night. It was passed to the planning department which is a positive step. Fingers crossed thT it will be resolved soon because...

I bought a SLW bantam trouble yesterday! I get them in a few weeks and they will be staying at a friends place til our coop is finished. A breeder and judge I had contacted some time ago called me out of the blue yesterday and offered me a trio. So excited!

Also discovered that my backyard neighbour already has chickens and has had for 10 years! Funny what you learn when you rip out an old fence!

Back
Top Bottom