Canadians check in here....

Soooo...little update!

By
Aw stuff passed round three last night. It was passed to the planning department which is a positive step. Fingers crossed thT it will be resolved soon because...

I bought a SLW bantam trouble yesterday! I get them in a few weeks and they will be staying at a friends place til our coop is finished. A breeder and judge I had contacted some time ago called me out of the blue yesterday and offered me a trio. So excited!

Also discovered that my backyard neighbour already has chickens and has had for 10 years! Funny what you learn when you rip out an old fence!
Oh that's too funny!! So guess it's OK as long as no one says anything!!
D.gif

Ya, seems so! There is another place a block from me that has a coop in the open...I spoke with him last week. He said he has never had any issues with complaints any bylaw stuff. This is all good news.

The neighbour with the chickens was all paranoid I would tKe issue with them and was super excited when I told him my story! Ha!

And I meant SLW "trio" not "trouble". Having tap talk/auto correct issues today, lol! Although, that trio is trouble til this bylaw gets resolved! They will be safely at a friends place, but I had not intended to start with a rooster...he's just too cute to resist!

Ya, seems so! There is another place a block from me that has a coop in the open...I spoke with him last week. He said he has never had any issues with complaints any bylaw stuff. This is all good news.

The neighbour with the chickens was all paranoid I would tKe issue with them and was super excited when I told him my story! Ha!

And I meant SLW "trio" not "trouble". Having tap talk/auto correct issues today, lol! Although, that trio is trouble til this bylaw gets resolved! They will be safely at a friends place, but I had not intended to start with a rooster...he's just too cute to resist!

I'm so pleased for you that you have your own chickens now! And of course you fell for the rooster!

Back
Top Bottom