Canadians check in here....

That's only been my observation. A few times I've really wanted something only to find the breeder is anywhere I'm not. LOL. Just think... You can be the NB chicken epicenter!

no offense if any NB'ers with really cool birds are out there, not my intention to exclude anyone at all :) let us know what you have!!

Good luck with your birds, and if you happen across any penciled rocks, let me know!!

Last edited:
That's only been my observation. A few times I've really wanted something only to find the breeder is anywhere I'm not. LOL. Just think... You can be the NB chicken epicenter!

no offense if any NB'ers with really cool birds are out there, not my intention to exclude anyone at all
smile.png
let us know what you have!!

Good luck with your birds, and if you happen across any penciled rocks, let me know!!
hehe... I know. I'd be great to provide some chickens for N.B. Sometimes it's hard living in a maritime area. I've been waiting for my favorite band to come by for as long as I can remember, but finally found out that they're banned from coming back to N.B.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom