Canadians check in here....

I'm in Horsefly BC. Hi everyone
big_smile.png

Does anyone know where I can get some hatching eggs sent to me??
Hi everyone I'm in Pembroke, Ontario

Kitimat, BC --- just started 26 we think all pullets! 2 weeks old tomorrow and already we have them coming when called and running to snuggle in our laps! Hoping to get a friendly and dynamic flock of ladies--- fingers crossed we accidentally got a cockerel as the hatchery was out.

We ordered a mixed batch of leftovers so we aren't certain what breeds the will become but they are all dual purpose. A mix of red rock, barred Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red, red Sussex, and Colombian rock.

I have a friend in Sackville, NB. She got her silkies from a breeder specializing in the more unusual breeds. My friend recommended you try the co-op/feed mill stores. We originally got our day-old chicks from Shur-Gain in Windsor, NS. You can place orders for day old chicks now for pick up dates from May through July. I would also check on kijiji.

I'm from Grand Bay NB just outside Saint John. Just getting back into the chicken scene after a 4 year break. I just hope it doesn't get out of control like last time. Only have 4 pullets this time and hoping for eggs by months end. Once owned a mix of 13 Indian runner, Peking and Muscovy ducks. 6 sex links and leghorns and 5 adult silkies that seemed to hatch chicks every couple of months. I enjoy caring for birds and like the fact my kids can see where eggs come from and also got to see the silkies reproduce.

Back
Top Bottom