Canadians check in here....

Hi everyone. I am from langley bc and I just recently got a male mandarin duck of a lady out here but no female.. I'm really having a hard time finding a female for him. So is there anyone near that has mandarins? Breanna

welcome-byc.gif

Hi to everyone from the Great North! Welcome to BYC!!
thumbsup.gif

Hi, Yukonchick

We are getting 2 Barred Plymouth Rock , 2 Black Sex-Link, 2 Columbian Rock x ,
and 4 Red X whatever they are
hu.gif
all are pullets. Coming from Freys hatchery in
St Jacobs Ontario .

Spent the day hunting down windows and doors from the local recycling joint..found 1 wooden screen door
for the pen and a solid wood door for the coop , 2 windows as well ..hope to start building this weekend.

Brooder is almost ready.
Where are you from and what have you got ?

I find it a bit of a challenge navigating this site
hmm.png
Hope I can remember how to get back here !!!

What kind of Marans are you looking for? I have Cuckoo Marans and have just hatched out 3 Black Copper Marans...not sure if there will be a rooster, I sure hope so. We have a flock of differnt chickens, mostly rescue chicks, also Khaki Campbell ducks and two Muscovys (females)

Just click on your profile each time and it shows all the activity you've done and people you've talked to.
I've got 33 Cornish giants, 12 Red sussex layers and a Red sussex rooster. They're 2 weeks old and I've put them in a smaller pen in the chicken house with their heat lamp and a small heater. I also threw an old quilt over their pen to keep them warm. I,m gonna have to insulate the chicken house this fall. Meat birds will be gone but my 12 layers may get cold. The weather has been so miserable up here in the Yukon

Back
Top Bottom