Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

BIG thank you to those who helped push me out when I got stuck on Saturday!! Although it was a bust for me (business wise) I had a great time and met some great people... not to mention coming home with apple butter, blueberry bush and 3 BEAUTIFUL birds!! See everyone in the fall under a different business name (switching to more of the farm theme we are heading towards and away from mommy recycles)

I only took two pictures, one of my booth and one from my booth when it started to downpour... but I figured those who didn't make it should be able to share in the joy... lol

It was nice to meet you finally, Jen!
We were glad to help you set up and I was excited to win your jewelry in the raffle! It was taken away from me when I got home since my daughter saw it was green and she wears green most of the time and thought the jewelry was amazing!

And you are most welcome to be pushed out of the mud. I did not get it slung all over me like I thought but feared I would fall face first in it! LOLSamantha, Patsy and I were laughing so hard I wasn't sure how much we did or if Walter was really the one doing all the work.

Robert and Kris got the big Doberman van out without much trouble and I pulled out without any trouble at all. Kris called me as we were going down the road and apologized for not staying to make sure I got out all right but I was in the grass and it is packed enough in that field to not have any trouble. The worst of it was where that construction had gone on and made it muddy.

It was nice to meet you finally, Jen!
We were glad to help you set up and I was excited to win your jewelry in the raffle! It was taken away from me when I got home since my daughter saw it was green and she wears green most of the time and thought the jewelry was amazing!

And you are most welcome to be pushed out of the mud. I did not get it slung all over me like I thought but feared I would fall face first in it! LOLSamantha, Patsy and I were laughing so hard I wasn't sure how much we did or if Walter was really the one doing all the work.

Robert and Kris got the big Doberman van out without much trouble and I pulled out without any trouble at all. Kris called me as we were going down the road and apologized for not staying to make sure I got out all right but I was in the grass and it is packed enough in that field to not have any trouble. The worst of it was where that construction had gone on and made it muddy.
Haha! That's funny that your daughter took it! I owe you a bag from the ones you dropped off, that should make up for it.

For those that may have not attended or didn't get a chance to purchase a t-shirt here is what is still available. Will ship and gladly accept paypal. $10 Each or 2 for $18
Chickenstock t-shirt Inventory
Small – 2 cream, 1 heather orange, 1 chocolate
Medium – 2 cream, 2 chocolate, 1 heather orange, 1 carolina blue, 1 hunter green, 1 olive green
Large – 1 heather gray, 1 heather orange, 1 cream, 1 chocolate
... XL – 1 cream, 1 olive green
3XL – 1 olive green, 1 chocolate $12 Each
Long Sleeve – 2 XL heather gray $18 each or 2 for $30
Ladies Tanks – Pink – 1small, 1 large, 1 XL Gray – 1 small $15 Each

Here is the style, colors vary on what's above by size

If you would like a shirt or two PLEASE get with me soon, they are selling out quickly. Here is an updated list of what's still available after paypal sales over the weekend.

Chickenstock t-shirt Inventory
Small –1 cream, 1 chocolate
Medium – 2 cream, 2 chocolate, 1 heather orange, 1 hunter green, 1 olive green
Large – 1 cream
XL – 1 olive green
3XL – 1 olive green, 1 chocolate
Long Sleeve –1 XL heather gray
Ladies Tanks – Pink – 1small, 1 large Gray – 1 small

Hey I'm not exactly sure where to post this at....but since I couldn't make it to ChickenStock as I had sooooooo hoped to
he.gif
, I am still looking for cochin bantams to buy. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom