• more than five

Votes: 42 17.1%

• Total voters
Pics

ChicknsRock

Crowing
8 Years
Oct 4, 2013
Hey! I love cats very much! How many of ya'll love and own them? Come to my thread to talk nothing but felines!!!
big_smile.png
I have three cats: Kiki, Sweetie, and Precious. Unfortunately only a few months ago my other cat, Smoky, was hit and killed on the highway. :(
Just look at that adorable kitten!
smile.png

Where cat fans unite!

I long for the day when cats will not be thought of as hissing, mean creatures whom only care about getting food and not pleasing their master.

I long for the day when cats, in shopping malls, pet stores, and even vets will not be outnumbered by dogs, and there will be as much cat things as dog things.

I long for the day when cats and dogs will be treated equally.
images
images
images
images

Thumbs this up if you agree!

Its funny when a cat is raised around the farm how they protect the animal's
My cat will walk around the rabbit cages when the babies are born and check things out one day a couple babies fell on the ground under the cage and brought one the door meowing real loud looking on the step he placed a kit there so I took back to the cage and he showed me another one under the cage . And when the wild rabbits have babies he brings me them too he must think they are in danger too. He does not hurt them he just nonchalantly walks away. With the chicks when they escape he walks them back into the coop and sits and watches them all day . He is wonderful with them . Any one else have a cat like that . He does eat a sparrow once in a while but never my rabbits or chicks . He's a wonderful cat

thumbsup.gif

Agreed...I have had a few cats over the years and have loved them dearly. I currently have one spoiled cat named Bella. She is nine and I got her when she was around a year old. She was a feral cat that hung out around work for left over lunch scraps. My manager was going to call the pound to come and get her, so I trapped her and took her home. Took her a while to come around, and now she is one of the sweetest cats I have ever known.

ChicknsRock...Your cats are beautiful!

Here's my Bella

I long for the day when cats will not be thought of as hissing, mean creatures whom only care about getting food and not pleasing their master.

I long for the day when cats, in shopping malls, pet stores, and even vets will not be outnumbered by dogs, and there will be as much cat things as dog things.

I long for the day when cats and dogs will be treated equally.
images
images
images
images

Thumbs this up if you agree!
I mean, like, in the pet store, there will be German Shepherd calenders/magazines, Collie calenders/magazines/books, Yorkie calenders/magazines/books,ect., but there will only be a cat and kitten calendar/magazine/book. Like this if you agree!

Moo lives. Creatinine still high at 3.1 but going down each week. He's getting supportive therapy and lots of herbs from the herb doctor and he's doing great. Moo cost me a lot of money. Just couldn't let the little guy go.

Back
Top Bottom