Cayuga and Pekin mix?

What are yalls temps? Probably just hot. Make sure there is a pool for her and the ducklings and swim with mom to.
They range from nights 70’s, and mid day 90’s! It’s miserable! They have a huge pool, and we recently installed a drainage system! The ducklings hate the pool, but splash in their water bowl. Mom loves the pool, though! She’ll stare at the males and taunt them because they have the small pool during this. :D

They range from nights 70’s, and mid day 90’s! It’s miserable! They have a huge pool, and we recently installed a drainage system! The ducklings hate the pool, but splash in their water bowl. Mom loves the pool, though! She’ll stare at the males and taunt them because they have the small pool during this. :D
Sounds like you are doing it all right! But my ducks pant and are fine just keep making sure she swims and the ducklings are fine to as long as they get a little wet. My ducks over a year old and still scared of the pool and pond so no worries...

Sounds like you are doing it all right! But my ducks pant and are fine just keep making sure she swims and the ducklings are fine to as long as they get a little wet. My ducks over a year old and still scared of the pool and pond so no worries...

I love seeing ducks not want in water. I grew thinking all ducks love water! Our female has black bumps on her beak, and wheezes but I’m pretty sure that’s normal while laying! She swims fine! She even done a dance today in front of the males!

Back
Top Bottom