CENTRAL FL SWAP MEET!!!!! See post #720 for new thread

I'll have BBS Silkies.
smile.png

Quote:
Hey Swamp Roo, I'm in Ft Myers too! I have come across a few others down here. Maybe we can have a swap here.

Sure, I don't have much to swap, I just have a small flock. I'd be interested to take a gander at what folks in the area have etc.

Swamp

Last edited:
Everyone is welcome to come and look, buy, or sell, as well as swapping. So don't let not having anything to swap keep you from coming!

what a great idea Kelly. I will have lots to bring. I have a quad of golden pheonix, ihave a trio of blac sumataras, I have various golden and silver pheonix chicks...button quails have 22 in bator due to hatch next week.....possible cortunix, I have at least one cayuga drake and possible too....I am looking for cochins, ee and others. you are really cool about offering your place for this....

Thanks
D.gif

yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif

Phoenix!? I want some!! I was just looking into ordering some eggs...maybe I'll just wait and get some chicks from you! I'll have plenty of EE chicks to trade!

that sounds great.....i have a pair of silvers that are a couple months old....they are so pretty......do not buy eggs i will sell you chicks or eggs though they are not laying right now just finished molting.....you deffinately got a trade coming

Everybody that has them should bring fertilized eggs!! I hope my bantam black cochins (SQ) will be laying by then. We moved them from Mississippi 2 months ago and they were beginning to molt then and still haven't started laying at our place.
barnie.gif

I love EE's. Hope I can bring something equally nice.
FYI. If you go 301, stay the speed limit. My Dad says it's notorious for cops getting speeders.

Back
Top Bottom