Central Florida Poultry/Small Livestock Swap & Sale July 30th Ocala

I will be bringing this guy - SQ Dark Brahma Cock - 1.5 years old. He is molting now and has been in the breeding pen since September. These pictures were when I first put him in with the ladies. He is very fertile and was a wonderful begining to my start in Brahmas. I am only asking $30.00 for him - I paid $50.00 which he is well worth. If he were in a little better show condition, I would ask the $50.00 for him, so save on a great bird.
Chickens_2011014.jpg

I have two young Brahma Cockerals that hatched a month ago. A dark and a Partridge.
Here's the Partridge...he is a little older than this picture now:

Chickens001.jpg

I have another Partridge Cockeral who is 2.5 months old
No photo available.

and another about 5 months old.
2.jpg

a friend wants to come with me that will be looking for Blue Cochin Hens...

I will also bring two 3 month old Dark Pullets...nice girls, but will part with them as they dont have the heads I was hoping for and a 6 month old Dark pullet who should be laying in a couple of months...

I am going to do my best to make it this time in which case I will have with me Call Ducklings, possibly some Silver Appleyard duckings, some young nice Cochin roos (white, white frizzle, red frizzle, blue) and a few various bantam chicks.

My White Leghorn is broody again, and she makes a great Mama and could use a break from laying (she's having some issues - I'm actually surprized she's still with us). Anyone have any hatching eggs they could bring? Maybe some EE's or Ameraucana, Speckled Sussex, Brahmas? I'll be selling most of them so I'm not too picky - just want to let her set on some.

I'm also bringing egg cartons.

I'll have Midget White turkeys of two different age groups.

The oldest will be fifteen weeks old the day of the swap and developed enough to discern tom from hen pretty reliably.

The youngest will be twelve weeks old and can begin to tell but not reliably yet.

Also will likely have two five month old hatchery Brown Leghorn cockerels (Murray McMurray). And one 4 month old EE rooster.

We are hosting this event and will have:

15 - Americana's (2 months old)
3 - Serama's (2 months old)
4 - Serama's (1 rooster & 3 laying/broody hens) - Must sell all together or as a pair
2 - Buff Orpington Roosters (3 months old)
1 - Rhode Island Red Rooster (3 months old)
6 - Barred Rock Roosters (~6 months)
2 - BB Red Roosters (~6 months old)
3 - Cornish Mixed Roosters (~6 months old)
1 - Black Americana Rooster (~6 months old)
and maybe have some newly hatched Buff Orpington and Rhode Island Red chicks

In addition to chicken's we will also have Nesting Boxes, Bird Cages, Stable gate, Fresh Homegrown Gandules (Pigeon Peas), Organic Pickled Cucumbers, Pickled Eggs, Fertile and Non-Fertile Eggs, Raised Garden Bed, Pearl Forum 5 pc Drum Set

We will also be selling food and refreshments (Breakfast Pastries, Hamburger, Hot Dogs, Nachos, Assorted Chips, Water, Soda, Coffee, Desserts)

We are very excited to have our first chicken swap at our home and can't wait to meet you all!

Back
Top Bottom