Chair by the Chicken Coop Club

Pics

jeepgrrl

Songster
Feb 25, 2017
North Central Ohio
Hi everyone! I was chatting with a couple of other folks on another thread about having a chair by the chicken coop and how our neighbors tease us. So I am curious: how many other BYC members also have seating by their coops? If ya got a pic, please post it! Any responders to this thread will become an official "Chair by the Chicken Coop Club" member!!! :frow
chaircoop.jpg

A favorite summertime pastime - hanging with my girls and drinking a Bud Light! :cool:

Hi everyone! I was chatting with a couple of other folks on another thread about having a chair by the chicken coop and how our neighbors tease us. So I am curious: how many other BYC members also have seating by their coops? If ya got a pic, please post it! Any responders to this thread will become an official "Chair by the Chicken Coop Club" member!!! :frowView attachment 1183468
A favorite summertime pastime - hanging with my girls and drinking a Bud Light! :cool:
Our coop is by the out back by our fire pit area and we sit on the benches to watch our roo, Ren!

Back
Top Bottom