Chair by the Chicken Coop Club

I found the cutest metal bench at our local farmstore that has a small flock on the back! It sits right outside what’s been dubbed Cluckingham Palace! Some people say watching fish in a fish tank is calming and relaxing but I find watching my chicks has the same effect!
Love your entire setup! So welcoming!

I've got 2 feather-footers, both bantams..Sunflower, a Mille Fleur d'uccle, and I just got a Cochin cockerel named Carl. They are both very shy. Carl is young and the ladies aren't nice to him. Maybe Sunflower will take to him when she comes of age....

View attachment 1183653 View attachment 1183650
Sunflower looks like Feather did when she was a "teenager"; she is lovely! Carl is a handsome boy! I hope the ladies are nicer to him when he gets older. I'd love to see what Sunflower and Carl's chicks would look like! I'm on the fence whether or not to get a cockerel. Are the Cochins known to be more docile?

I'm in! I don't have a good picture, but you can see the chair hanging out by the coop in the background. We are adding on to our coop this weekend (I was free-ranging our hens illegally and made the neighbors mad, so they're cooped up more now and I hate it) and we are making it big enough that I can pull a chair in to visit. Can't wait :) My favorite is sitting outside in the morning with coffee watching chicken TV.
That's too bad about your neighbors, that is one reason we moved out of the city to the country - that and HOAs. I know my girls get VERY upset if I don't leave the run door open for them before I go to work so they can free range. At least with the new run you'll have chicken TV in widescreen!

I found the cutest metal bench at our local farmstore that has a small flock on the back! It sits right outside what’s been dubbed Cluckingham Palace! Some people say watching fish in a fish tank is calming and relaxing but I find watching my chicks has the same effect!
Cluckingham Palace!!! I love it!!! :love:love:love Do you have a pic of the back of your bench? I like your hen yard, too!

image.png
image.jpeg
Looking for my club membership card. Crazy x3 here. The first picture is inside of our run where we like to sit and watch our babies in their pond. If you will notice that first picture is taken by a security camera which we can watch from any chair inside or outside our home or anyone else's home lol. The second picture is inside the coop and you can see our little girl Lucky, the chair and table we sit at and have coffe with our ducks in the evening before they go to bed. Yes we could be considered certifiable lol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    404.5 KB · Views: 4
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom