Chair by the Chicken Coop Club

Pretty coop. Did you build it?
My apologies for the delayed response, I havent been on this site for a few months. Thank you for the coop compliment! No, I didn't build it, I'm not skilled at all to build anything close to that. I bought it from a shed and barn builder around where we live. It is a nice coop, but now I wish I would have gotten the larger size since I have now become a chicken addict! I just picked up 5 more day olds this past Monday, in part to replace three of my girls who have gone to chicken heaven.

Thank you so much! I love to draw A LOT, and the end product is always different than what was originally on paper. The brain never stops with constant modifications.
View attachment 1300836

I'm gonna put a chair near the front of the coop (swing-out french doors for cleaning, but still has a pop door built in) and throw some treats to entice them back into the coop at dusk in case they want to be difficult, and another chair in another part of the run to watch them dust bathe, scratch around and nap on outside perches.

Count me in for the Club, but I'm moving like a snail getting everything completed. --BB
Awesome coop set up! You should start a coop building business! :thumbsup And welcome to the Club, we are glad to have you!:frow

Guilty! I have one chair inside the run and one outside in the shade. Gotta sit close to where they are!:p
20180522_194306.jpg

I love to sit in a chair and watch their antics in the morning and it is a great stress reliever in the evening. However, I do have to clean the chairs because I am not the only one who loves sitting in them.

Attachments

• Chickens in the yard b.jpg
    Chickens in the yard b.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Daisy supervising chicken gardening.jpg
    Daisy supervising chicken gardening.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Enjoying the adirondack chair.jpg
    Enjoying the adirondack chair.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 10
Yup, I'm all about sitting out with my chickies! I've got a bench and two chairs in the run, two chairs outside of the run and one chair inside the coop along with three more fold up chairs to use as needed inside! Every morning I go out to have my morning coffee with them inside the coop. In the afternoon I sit on the bench and they all come to cuddle and get treats. In the evening I sit with them again inside and watch them all fight over the best roosting spots (I've just integrated six new chicks in with the big kids.)

I'm definitely part of the club!

9F02AC13-B626-4684-85E1-ACD4941BC2EB.jpeg

The view from the bench:
FB21BF3C-0327-4397-96F1-4A8CF7A03E51.jpeg

Inside the coop:
FAEABC88-2CB2-4BB1-B863-A0B2693AC1DD.jpeg

Where I can watch the chickens roost...
60F34906-DE63-443A-A1CE-98265EEACE57.jpeg

A3BD9B18-9A4D-43F2-AAD0-CF252C3D2A64.jpeg

Oh yes, and I've also got two rocking get chairs in front of the brooder for sitting and watching or cuddling baby chickies!
E7220B1F-21E2-4652-B457-DB4978C3BBE4.jpeg

I'm tickled that i have a little freeloading namesake. xD[/QUOTE]
Thank you!

Thanks! I'm going to have to put a proper chair out as I needed that cinderblock for something and am now chair less. Doh!

I'm tickled that i have a little freeloading namesake. xD
I know this post is pretty old, but I also have a cuckoo Marans named Gemma!
20180403_173644.jpg

Back
Top Bottom