Chantecler Thread!

Pics
We have both whites and partridge. We obtained them from a breeder just outside of Quebec City. DH could tell me the name (if he weren't sleeping, lol)

One of the boys:

100_0327.jpg

100_0325.jpg

One of the white girls next to her best buddy:

100_0340.jpg

One of the partridge girls:
100_0332.jpg

What beautiful Chantecler pictures!
love.gif
I was in the picture taking mood yesterday, and my buff rooster was in the mood to pose...so I thought I'd post his pics and get some opinions of him, even though he's still a juvie.
caf.gif
This boy is about 7 months old.

13587_image_1.jpg

13587_image_2.jpg

13587_image_3.jpg

Quote:
Thanks for posting the photos. in my opinion he looks great. But since I lost my male in the brooder, I do not a have a reference except with Mike Gilbert's photos. Hope you don't mind, but I saved your photos. The watermark is nice. now I will remember who the bird belongs to.

How do you place the watermark on the photos. Have tried and can't find anything on my new laptop to do a watermark.

Thanks Jim! I have 2 buff hens from Mike Gilbert in with this rooster. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Mike last fall at Frankenmuth Fowl Fest here in Michigan. He brought the 2 ladies down with him for me. My rooster is from Robert Rennolet...he was at Fowl Fest, too. I feel so fortunate to have these birds.

As for the watermark...go to picmarker.com . It's free!

Quote:
She looks great! is she alright on size or is she smaller than the Chantecler standard?

Jim-

Her size is alright. She meets the standard for the breed, although I would like to push her size up a litte towards the heigher end of the standard.

Back
Top Bottom