Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
That looks...ummmm....healthy.
sickbyc.gif
Shouldn't you be feeding that to your chickens?
big_smile.png

It was (is) pretty disgusting really. I think it has raw brussel sprouts in it
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

Lucky chickens!

EVERYTHING TASTES BETTER WITH BACON.

Maybe we could share our best (or unusual) bacon recipes.

Here is one that makes prunes edible - you guessed it - wrap in bacon and put in oven for 30 minutes. Surprisingly yummy.

Same goes for brussel sprouts. Boil and then pan sear with cooked pre chopped bacon bits (in butter of course!!!)

But I like prunes.
hmm.png
They remind me of my grandmother. She used to share.
hu.gif
That's sweet and hilarious.

I like fresh bay scallops wrapped in bacon and broiled. yum! No to the prunes. My nana was more of a candy gal. Those pillow candies. Now they remind me of nana. :)

Here is one that makes prunes edible  - you guessed it - wrap in bacon and put in oven for 30 minutes. Surprisingly yummy.

Same goes for brussel sprouts. Boil and then pan sear with cooked pre chopped bacon bits (in butter of course!!!)

Bacon is awesome! Ihave never tried prunes or brussel sproutd

Here is one that makes prunes edible - you guessed it - wrap in bacon and put in oven for 30 minutes. Surprisingly yummy.

Same goes for brussel sprouts. Boil and then pan sear with cooked pre chopped bacon bits (in butter of course!!!)
this is starting to sound like the guys at Pirate 4x4 (a 4x4 forum)... there was a thread not long ago about pressure canning bacon. something like 1.25-1.5 pounds per jar, then when you open it, you simply grill it up to crisp it.

ok found this posted on fb...
from another friend who's a bacon fiend. LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom