Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

exactly. Packaging was great, they mashed the box from the side
rant.gif

Busted 2 eggs but the rest are scrambled and covered in yolk.
somad.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif

No,No,No P.O. nightmares!!!! @minihorse927 I am so sorry for your losses!!! :barnie

But on the good news front, I did a quick early peek, random candle of cjwaldon'sCream Legbar eggs, and every one I checked was developing!! :woot

Last edited:
And the I realized I clicked the wrong @ name (you know how it tries to guess which name your entering! Should say cjwaldon, not cwalden.... whoever cwalden is, they're thinking..."orrpeople might just be a crazy lady"
I've done that a few times!!!

How are you doing with all this rain - a lot of Redding is under water isn't it? Are you on high ground?

I've done that a few times!!!

How are you doing with all this rain - a lot of Redding is under water isn't it?  Are you on high ground?

Whew, you're not kidding! Lots of closed roads and flooding for sure! Thankfully, we are at about 800 ft. (Most of Redding is like 100 feet) so, besides the torrents of rain that washed a hillside of topsoil into our pool, we've managed to do okay. I tell ya, having that big leaning pine tree taken down was good timing - for safety and for all the pine chips I've been able to scatter on the swampy, muddy areas of chicken land!

Whew, you're not kidding! Lots of closed roads and flooding for sure! Thankfully, we are at about 800 ft. (Most of Redding is like 100 feet) so, besides the torrents of rain that washed a hillside of topsoil into our pool, we've managed to do okay. I tell ya, having that big leaning pine tree taken down was good timing - for safety and for all the pine chips I've been able to scatter on the swampy, muddy areas of chicken land!
I'm glad you are safe! We've gotten a lot, but other than making it very soggy and stinky back there, we have great drainage. It seems like we get a few days to start to dry, then another storm rolls in. We get our next one on Saturday and it is going to last through Mon or Tues.

Back
Top Bottom