Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Would anyone be interested in an ayam cemani egg auction if I put one up? I've got some eggs I can't fit in my incubator, but last time I didn't get a single bid.

I don't want to do eBay either because the last two times I've sold just random mixed eggs on there it's been a circus and one buyer just left me feedback calling me impatient because they didn't pay for their eggs for a week so I opened an unpaid item case, ugh. And they left this feedback before I even actually shipped their eggs, because I had to bump them to send someone who did pay on time theirs. So they left me feedback for eggs that they bought from someone else. All in all just not worth it.

Would anyone be interested in an ayam cemani egg auction if I put one up? I've got some eggs I can't fit in my incubator, but last time I didn't get a single bid.

I don't want to do eBay either because the last two times I've sold just random mixed eggs on there it's been a circus and one buyer just left me feedback calling me impatient because they didn't pay for their eggs for a week so I opened an unpaid item case, ugh. And they left this feedback before I even actually shipped their eggs, because I had to bump them to send someone who did pay on time theirs. So they left me feedback for eggs that they bought from someone else. All in all just not worth it.

Depends on price, especially this far into the year.

You could do a buy it now if you are worried about getting a minimum bid :) . Nothing to loose that way.

Pyxis, interested is one thing... being able to afford them is another... :/ seems it's the lean season now and don't think any of us want to insult you by lowballing...

Would love to get a chance at some of your eggs, but I know I can't afford it right now... hope others will chime in and maybe someone can... :)

Well, I'm thinking I might put them up at a price that's a steal because I just don't want them to go to waste, lol. I think I'm up to eight. And I'm going to have to sell those and no more because today one of my lovely hens ran out the run door today when I opened it and was promptly mated by my half cemani NN rooster. I'll still hatch the eggs now because I've been working on fibro NNs but now I can't sell any from that pen until three weeks has passed becaue I won't know for sure they're pure and I didn't catch the number on the hen's legband before she ran back in so I can't even mark her vent :th Birds!

Well, I'm thinking I might put them up at a price that's a steal because I just don't want them to go to waste, lol. I think I'm up to eight. And I'm going to have to sell those and no more because today one of my lovely hens ran out the run door today when I opened it and was promptly mated by my half cemani NN rooster. I'll still hatch the eggs now because I've been working on fibro NNs but now I can't sell any from that pen until three weeks has passed becaue I won't know for sure they're pure and I didn't catch the number on the hen's legband before she ran back in so I can't even mark her vent
th.gif
Birds!

Always something...those Cemani are some FAST chickens!!!

Well, I'm thinking I might put them up at a price that's a steal because I just don't want them to go to waste, lol. I think I'm up to eight. And I'm going to have to sell those and no more because today one of my lovely hens ran out the run door today when I opened it and was promptly mated by my half cemani NN rooster. I'll still hatch the eggs now because I've been working on fibro NNs but now I can't sell any from that pen until three weeks has passed becaue I won't know for sure they're pure and I didn't catch the number on the hen's legband before she ran back in so I can't even mark her vent :th Birds!

Sounds awesome, Pyxis! :)

Not the impulsive hen part though, lol... gotta love those birds! I have one that decides she wants to lay her egg in a different pen... :/

I went ahead and put the auction up. If I don't get any bids, I guess I'll be having a very expensive breakfast, lol.

Back
Top Bottom