Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I just hatched a bunch of these.  They are adorable and SUPER fluffy!
Me too!!! They are happy and healthy lil fluffums
1f425.png
1f425.png
2728.png
2728.png
2728.png
1f923.png
1f425.png

Do you have pictures? What colors did you get?

This was half silkies, half Rayvn's chicks. I got mostly black, but the yellow one in the top left and 2 other yellows are all hers. The black with a white chest is also one of hers. I'll get better pictures tonight if you want them. They are so fluffy!

This photo was from when I took them out of the 'bator. So, they are 1 or 2 days old here.

Last edited:
This was half silkies, half Rayvn's chicks. I got mostly black, but the yellow one in the top left and 2 other yellows are all hers. The black with a white chest is also one of hers. I'll get better pictures tonight if you want them. They are so fluffy! This photo was from when I took them out of the 'bator. So, they are 1 or 2 days old here.
So cute! I'm wanting to get a deeper blue in my cream Legbar eggs. Maybe I'll try a cross and see what happens.

:th

I do not need another breed.
I cannot have another breed!

Yall are killing me with these pics!

**I have quite a few of Ravyns lovely birds already, with more in the bators now! :D

That was exactly what I was thinking!!! I'm so excited for these babies!!

Congrats on the auction! I have to say I am glad you won this time because right after I bid, I remembered that my incubator is full for another 2 weeks
1f605.png
. Feverishly thinking I had to get another one asap when you put in the winning bid
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom