Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

thumbsup.gif
woohoo, good for you on the first successful incubation experience but watch out it's highly addictive and habit forming
celebrate.gif

Thank you but I can't house anymore and even some of these will have to find homes.
hmm.png

Is anyone going to the show in Knoxville this Saturday? I want to go but don't know if I will make it.

Here's my new babies:

just hatched just hatched 1 week old

I just saw your craig list pics--I wish I had any room--those are some beauitful birds!
There you go JimH, perfect birds to start out with, great brown egg layers. and unlike many hybrids much less chance of prolapse.

Last edited:
Is anyone going to the show in Knoxville this Saturday? I want to go but don't know if I will make it.
Aw bummer a show in Knoxville, wish I could go but it's ball season.

I was going to ask all here, that if you know of any shows coming around our area to post here. Seems I always miss most because I didn't here about them. I don't show but I do like to go and see and many times it's a great way to find some really nice birds from the show breeders.

Love your chicks

Aw bummer a show in Knoxville, wish I could go but it's ball season.

I was going to ask all here, that if you know of any shows coming around our area to post here. Seems I always miss most because I didn't here about them. I don't show but I do like to go and see and many times it's a great way to find some really nice birds from the show breeders.

Love your chicks
Thhe big show in Knoxville will be the ABA National. I think it is the first of December.

Thanks Stacy!

Here's a link that will tell you all the shows in the US by region or state: http://www.poultryshowcentral.com

If it says its a bad URL you can still click on the upcoming shows link on the left or just google it. I posted it on the Smoky Mtn. E. TN thread and it didn't want to work.
Thanks and disregard my earlier post- didn't see this one first ; )

Back
Top Bottom