Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

I've got some Buckeye chickens for sale if any one is interested, these are not hatchery stock, they came from Duane Urch. 1 roo and four hens, the hens are laying 3 to 4 eggs a day. They are around 1 yr. old. These are good quality birds. $100. for all.

I will have some Bantam Partridge Cochins at the end of the month if anyone is interested.Hatching on the 25th. I will probably miss the sale at TSC. I live in Ringgold but can meet about anywhere.If interested PM me and we will see what we can do. Will have some black silkies next month.

hit.gif
Had to euthanize my first little chick. Sad, but it was the bllnd & deaf one I spoke of. Couldn't let it go any longer starving to death.

I will have some Bantam Partridge Cochins at the end of the month if anyone is interested.Hatching on the 25th. I will probably miss the sale at TSC. I live in Ringgold but can meet about anywhere.If interested PM me and we will see what we can do. Will have some black silkies next month.
Could you post pics of the breeders? I might be needing a PR for my breeding projects. Thanks

I drove to the Mennonite Market in Benton TN and got these. They were about 5 months old when we got them and now are about 10 months. I am about to put about 15 more in the incubator.

I drove to the Mennonite Market in Benton TN and got these. They were about 5 months old when we got them and now are about 10 months. I am about to put about 15 more in the incubator.

Thank you & I will keep you in mind if I ever need any. I'm currently concentrating on my blues, mottleds and calico/MF. I am having such a great hatching season that I'm getting slightly overwhelmed with chicks but know I need to hold on to them for a bit.

I will be doing some selections this weekend, so I may have some bantam & most definetly some LF cochins ready to sell. If anyone may be interested
wink.png

My Husband And I Live Near Old Fort, TN. We Moved To The Country In Order To Be Able To Raise CHICKENS and Have A Garden Again. We Have 24 Black Copper Marans That Are 2 Weeks Old. I Am TryingToFind An Inexpensive Coop Near Us But Being New To The Area, I Don't Know Where To Start. Glad To Have Found This Local Thread! (Sorry For The Caps...Don't Know What's Wrong With My Phone Lately).

Back
Top Bottom