Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

I have three Mille Fleur d'Uccle hens for sale. One is 2 yrs old and hatched and raised 2 clutches last year. The other 2 are unrelated to the oldest one and are a year old this spring. I normally keep d'uccles for broodies because they make such great mommas (the older girl raised buff Orpingtons and Rhode Islands last year), but I am simply out of space.
PM me if interested... I am 45 minutes north of Chattanooga.

I have three Mille Fleur d'Uccle hens for sale. One is 2 yrs old and hatched and raised 2 clutches last year. The other 2 are unrelated to the oldest one and are a year old this spring. I normally keep d'uccles for broodies because they make such great mommas (the older girl raised buff Orpingtons and Rhode Islands last year), but I am simply out of space.
PM me if interested... I am 45 minutes north of Chattanooga.
If I were not in the process of building a Incubator, I would for sure be interested. This would be a good chance for someone to get a broody hen. Good luck with your sale.

We have some pure breed and mixed breed ducklings for sale. The pure breeds are Pekin, Rouen, and possibly Saxony ducklings, and the others are a cross between any 2 out of the three breeds already listed. They hatched between March 1st-3rd. and have been raised in clean conditions. Call or text if you have any
questions at 423-802-four five three nine

Last edited:
We have some pure breed and mixed breed ducklings for sale. The pure breeds are Pekin, Rouen, and possibly Saxony ducklings, and the others are a cross between any 2 out of the three breeds already listed. They hatched between March 1st-3rd. and have been raised in clean conditions. Call or text if you have any
questions at 423-802-four five three nine

Awww, cuteness overload! I need 20 RIR chicks, and 5 blue egg layer chicks at the end of the month... any body that may have some?

I have HRIR. They are Rose Comb. Will have to look at reservations to see how soon but as I recall it'll be some time in April

I am in the Harrison area and looking for sexed chicks/pullets. I used to get them at Cloud Springs Road farm store, but they are closed. Does anyone sell them locally?

Besides Craig's List, Tractor Supply should have some by now but they are not sexed. The chicks are locally raised but you will need to know how to sex them. Craig's list normally has a lot but you have to be careful. A lot of mixed stuff and some of the conditions i have seen are not so great.

Back
Top Bottom