Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

welcome-byc.gif
to Sparky16!

Hi, from the Soddy/ hixson area. I'm looking to buy just 2 pullets to add to a small backyard flock. I do not care what breed so much as long as they are a good egg laying breed. Does anyone have anything available? I tried to get a couple from TS but they had min. Purchase of 6. I would prefer birds already a couple months old, but would also take chicks. Thanks!

Hi, from the Soddy/ hixson area. I'm looking to buy just 2 pullets to add to a small backyard flock. I do not care what breed so much as long as they are a good egg laying breed. Does anyone have anything available? I tried to get a couple from TS but they had min. Purchase of 6. I would prefer birds already a couple months old, but would also take chicks. Thanks!

I have some that are several months old

I am Mopsey11
welcome-byc.gif
Glad to have you and please pass the word along. Already excited about building this little community becuase it's people like you with so many yrs. experience that can be so helpful by sharing you experieinces & knowledge. Good luck with hatching season & do please share pics of all your breeds.

@poultrylady

Just checked out your website. It is making my resolve to not buy chickens much more difficult. Glad to find a local source in case I crack. Do you have chicks throughout the year? Are the breeds available updated on the website to reflect your current stock?

You won't be disappointed with the birds you get from Delinda. Delinda when will you start hatching Orpingtons again?

Hi All,
It has been a long time since I have been on the site. I need to see find a home for my rooster. I bought him 2 years ago at the Mennonite village in Benton. He was about 5 months old then I believe. I had him and a hen and yesterday. Before the snow hit a hawk snatched her we think. She just disappeared. I was going to sell them in the spring anyway but it was sad to lose her that way. He is a gorgeous rooster and wondered if he is worth more than the normal 10 bucks at the tractor supply sale? Pic below.

Back
Top Bottom