Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

I live in the north GA area and have several newly hatched white leghorn chicks for sale. These are a great breed not only for their daily egg laying of large white eggs, they are friendly and non-aggressive...

I have 4 4-week old SBEL (super blue egg layers) roo's for sell. They are crested cream legbar over leghorn hens. I do not keep roosters, but these are very smart.

Last edited:
I bought 10 barred rocks at 8 weeks old, and 4 weeks later 6 RIR in Delano , tn at the animal sale. I have lost 1 barred rock every month after I had them about 2 months-all the same way. I'm down to 1 BR and not a problem with the RIR.) the 1 I had necropsy show a blockage due to a fibrous substance ingested-they (lab) said moss. Well, I don't have moss- just grass, rocks, wood shavings and metal and now a long list of customers waiting on eggs. Our chicks won't be laying for another 3 months at least. Being a NPIP flock, which means I can only have NIPI stock to keep my certification, I was hoping someone would be selling 3-5 NPIP point of lay pullets or 1 year old hens. We prefer laying stock-leghorns, RIR, comets, red stars etc-.. Anyone have anything?
If anyone's looking to add in a blue egg laying gene, I have the 4 Super blue egg layer roo's plus one super blue that is a lavender Americana roo over leghorn hen- all blue eggs color dominate and 9 weeks old.

Last edited:
Need a welsh harlequin drake for breeding. Must have good confirmation and come from a heavy egg production line.

I'm in the Chattanooga area and looking for up to 4 pullets or laying hens that are for sale locally. I'm not picky about breeds at all, just need good layers. We've built a much, much bigger coop and would like to increase the size of the flock.

Looking for Delaware or buff orpington hatching eggs or chicks. can pick up from crossville to moccasin bend and Athens, Cleveland, or ringgold

I'm located in Birchwood, TN and we are looking for about 6 Rhode Island Red hens to add to our girls. Does anyone know where we might be able to purchase them locally?

We would prefer Rhode Island Reds, but have decided at this point we can't be too picky. Does anyone have any hens for sale in the Chattanooga or surrounding areas?

Back
Top Bottom