Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

Pics
Heydeedo Y'all :frow.
Hard to believe its been so long visiting BYC friends. Life has a way of swallowing time and before long a year or 2 goes byebye.:idunno
Our 6 hens are producing eggs. They're characters that add to my enjoyment outside. They're so social. If they could free range they'd surely be wherever we are! :love
We built a nifty chicken/coop supply center from pallets. Garbage cans keep feed,treats,nesting material and cleaning supplies dry and secure. The open part is for sand thats easily accessible for refreshing the coop poop tray.
Might do some creative painting on it, but for now it meets my needs.
Pleasure to read everyone's post. C-y'all around the backyard:thumbsup

Attachments

• 20231113_100811.jpg
    20231113_100811.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 20231113_100756.jpg
    20231113_100756.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
Hello everyone..🙂

Heydeedo Y'all :frow.
Hard to believe its been so long visiting BYC friends. Life has a way of swallowing time and before long a year or 2 goes byebye.:idunno
Our 6 hens are producing eggs. They're characters that add to my enjoyment outside. They're so social. If they could free range they'd surely be wherever we are! :love
We built a nifty chicken/coop supply center from pallets. Garbage cans keep feed,treats,nesting material and cleaning supplies dry and secure. The open part is for sand thats easily accessible for refreshing the coop poop tray.
Might do some creative painting on it, but for now it meets my needs.
Pleasure to read everyone's post. C-y'all around the backyard:thumbsup
Wow, what a neat idea! Was that easy to build?

By the way, thanks for updating us on yourself!

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
Hi! I have had some trouble these last two years. I injured my back and could do much. It is slowly but surely getting better, so all's good! The other thing that has happened is a weasel(maybe a mink?) got into my chicken pen and killed all of my hens. So, I'm starting over with three new hens and a portable pens that I built that can be moved around the yard fairly easily. Can't seem to access my photos right now, so will have to try later.

Hi, it's been growing great! Have 7 American Bresse hens, 5 in the brooder at a month old, 1 naughty Rooster in time out cage. Have 7 egg layers (3 Australorps, 2 Lavender Orpingtons, 1 Buff Orpington, c1 Easter Egger) and 6 chick's (2 EE'S, 2 Leghorns, 2 chocolate Orpingtons). Our freezer is full of excess/naughty roosters). We get 10 eggs a day between the 14 laying hens, my egg sales are picking back up. Our cup runneth over!

Hi! I have had some trouble these last two years. I injured my back and could do much. It is slowly but surely getting better, so all's good! The other thing that has happened is a weasel(maybe a mink?) got into my chicken pen and killed all of my hens. So, I'm starting over with three new hens and a portable pens that I built that can be moved around the yard fairly easily. Can't seem to access my photos right now, so will have to try later.
Welcome back! Are you on a laptop or a mobile device? If you’re on a laptop, sometimes you can copy a picture straight from your gallery and past it here. If on a mobile device, try it this way:

1000000414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom