Checking-In On Peeps - Post Here To Say Hello!

Spring has finally come to New Hampshire, and it's a gorgeous sunny day here! Just wanted to share some pictures of our pet Pilgrim goose, Gabby! She made a nest in the bee yard and has been laying eggs there. (She will be one year old in June).

gabbynest1 copy.jpg

gabbynest3 copy.jpg

gabbynest4 copy.jpg

gabby_cover copy.jpg

Attachments

• gabbynest1 copy.jpg
    gabbynest1 copy.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 1
We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

If that's you, come say hello and let us know what you've been up to. :)

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)

We have such a vibrant community here at BYC... tons of active friendly members. Of course, life gets busy, so I was thinking it would be fun to start a thread welcoming some of our peeps we haven't heard from in a while.

(if that's not you, feel free to invite peeps you haven't seen in a while and say hi to those that post here)
Thank you for checking in! We are good here. Just finishing kidding season. We just had a chicken hatch 2 ducklings. She decided she wanted to sit on the pile of eggs in the duck house and stayed put. The ducks took over and are sitting on the remainder of the eggs but my hen is so proud of her new ducklings.
20240512_204531.jpg
20240513_060324.jpg
20240513_060246.jpg

I'm having a hard time with my little girl Jess. Thank you for the warmth and kindness

Back
Top Bottom