Cheryl's Hen House...

Hi Terry! :frow
I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you still kept chickens. So happy to see an update. Your flock is looking really good!

Hi Finnie!! Cheryl and I are well and happy. Chickens are here to stay. We're enjoying them very much. Great to hear from you. How are you doing?

We are doing well here. We have acquired 4 grandchildren over the past three years. Grandchildren are great; I highly recommend them!

Awesome! We have one. Don't get to see him nearly often enough. My son lives 3.5 hours away. We have a big time when they visit though! We were riding our side by side around the neighborhood last time they were here. He told my son that Grandpa was going to get us arrested. lol... You know how I am.

My oldest grandson who is almost 3 has been calling me Chicken Grandma. My husband was not amused when he got referred to as “Chicken Grandpa”. (The birds are mine and mine alone 🙄)
He is now lobbying to be referred to as “Motorcycle Grandpa”. 😂
Awesome! We have one. Don't get to see him nearly often enough. My son lives 3.5 hours away. We have a big time when they visit though! We were riding our side by side around the neighborhood last time they were here. He told my son that Grandpa was going to get us arrested. lol... You know how I am.

Back
Top Bottom