Chic Chick 'Bator *UPDATED*

ep.gif
Bite your tongue!!

Honestly, I never know what I'm going to do from one moment to the next. The Blue Orps, I really, really wanted. The Ameraucanas happened because a friend in California and I did an egg exchange to hatch each other's eggs. I only planned to keep a couple of pullets for laying blue eggs for my egg customers to get a thrill, but then I liked the breed more than I thought I would. And Delilah turned out to be Scout and I just wasn't ready to let him go. So, now I have a trio of Ameraucanas.
Seriously, if I get a broody, and I'm hoping I do, I will put some Ameraucana eggs (along with Blue Orps) under her to get a couple more blue egg layers. THEN, maybe I'll sell Mr. Scout. Maybe.
And it all started when I wanted guineas and decided to get a few chickens because guineas dont lay in winter.

i have a question. i went to lowes and i didnt find that thermostat. you said its called a water heater thermostat? maybe next time someone will help me and i can ask.
also. does the thermostat hook up to the thermometer? i didnt see in your instructions where it said anything about the actual thermometer.
please help!!
barnie.gif

also. i believe i got the same exact bottle light kit thing that you did, but where do i get those wires that you had? your's look round and the wire that came with my light kit is not round.

Back
Top Bottom