Chick-adee's Awesome Chat Thread for Anyone and Everyone!

Do you like chinese food?

• YES!!!!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No :(

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I guess.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
I just wish I was with her right now

Think of it this way, you are in spirit.
1f603.png

1f62d.png
1f62d.png
I just wish I was with her right now

:( :hugs

How have you been? How are you hedgehogs? Oh I found this for you! :ya

I have been really good. I've had lots of reasons to smile again, this week. ^-^ The hedgehogs are gone, they live at a hedgehog rescue until Spring. I'll let you know how they are when we get all ... four(?) of them back. XD I can't wait. ^-^
Awww. It's a little African pygmy hedgehog. XD

How have you been? :D

:( :hugs
I have been really good. I've had lots of reasons to smile again, this week. ^-^ The hedgehogs are gone, they live at a hedgehog rescue until Spring. I'll let you know how they are when we get all ... four(?) of them back. XD I can't wait. ^-^
Awww. It's a little African pygmy hedgehog. XD

How have you been? :D

Good! Just really busy. Most nights as soon as a sit down, I start fading. I try to catch up on my BYC, but sadly I usually fall asleep with my phone in my hand. I keep waiting for everything to level off. But it just seems to keeps piling up. Like I should be wrapping Christmas presents, but here I am. :p Anyway, enough of me. Why are you hedgehogs at the rescue? I'm nosy enough to ask. :)

Good! Just really busy. Most nights as soon as a sit down, I start fading. I try to catch up on my BYC, but sadly I usually fall asleep with my phone in my hand. I keep waiting for everything to level off. But it just seems to keeps piling up. Like I should be wrapping Christmas presents, but here I am. :p Anyway, enough of me. Why are you hedgehogs at the rescue? I'm nosy enough to ask. :)

Ah, I understand. :hugs It's tough being busy, but it soon slows down and you miss being busy. XD

Well, there's a few reasons. First: They're wild animals, so me being all huggy isn't good for them. Even thought they are super cute. :p Second: I can't check for internal problems, like lungworm, so I'd rather leave it to people who know what to do. That way, they could prevent the hog dying and help to stop the hedgehog population from going extinct. Third: I don't have any medicine to treat them with and I don't have the proper equipment. So, that's a bummer. :/ There's other reasons, like me being slightly allergic to them, but they're pretty much irrelevant. XD

Ah, I understand. :hugs It's tough being busy, but it soon slows down and you miss being busy. XD

Well, there's a few reasons. First: They're wild animals, so me being all huggy isn't good for them. Even thought they are super cute. :p Second: I can't check for internal problems, like lungworm, so I'd rather leave it to people who know what to do. That way, they could prevent the hog dying and help to stop the hedgehog population from going extinct. Third: I don't have any medicine to treat them with and I don't have the proper equipment. So, that's a bummer. :/ There's other reasons, like me being slightly allergic to them, but they're pretty much irrelevant. XD

Wow! That is really amazing. I just thought they were your pets. I didn't know they were actually wild. Cool! :highfive: That's how I got my Bluejay. He was almost ran over and I took him in. I called the conservation department and they simply said, "They aren't an endangered species. Just put him back where I found him and let nature take it's course. Which I didn't. So I called him Ourjay. :p

Wow! That is really amazing. I just thought they were your pets. I didn't know they were actually wild. Cool! :highfive: That's how I got my Bluejay. He was almost ran over and I took him in. I called the conservation department and they simply said, "They aren't an endangered species. Just put him back where I found him and let nature take it's course. Which I didn't. So I called him Ourjay. :p

Yup! ^-^ I like making sure that the hedgehogs do well. :D
Aw, poor little Bluejay. I'm glad you saved him. :3 I love his name!!!

I love saving animals, even if everyone doesn't like them, doesn't care or thinks we shouldn't save wild animals. Every animal deserves a chance. I know the whole circle of life thing - but if I can help it live, then I will. Nobody can stop me. :3

Last edited:
Yup! ^-^ I like making sure that the hedgehogs do well. :D
Aw, poor little Bluejay. I'm glad you saved him. :3 I love his name!!!

I love saving animals, even if everyone doesn't like them, doesn't care or thinks we shouldn't save wild animals. Every animal deserves a chance. I know the whole circle of life thing - but if I can help it live, then I will. Nobody can stop me. :3

:thumbsup

:p Thanks, on his behalf!

Back
Top Bottom