Chick Days at Tractor Supply....

Delmont Pa, tsc is supposed to get them today

I called them yesterday and that is what they said. Have you gone there during chick days? This is my first year buying chicks. Do you know if Delmont sells out usually? Also do TSC get better selections as it gets into March? Sorry for all the questions. I thought I was buying chicks this week but I dont want meat birds lol
I am out towards Irwin and dont drive so I have to wait for when my husband is off. That is why I am worried about them selling out. I have been reading other people say their TSC sells out by afternoon the day they get their chicks. If that is what usually happens at Delmont I dont think I will ever get chicks this spring
hmm.png

Like I said sorry for the questions just wondering

Ask any questions and as meany as you want.

Delmont usually has some through out the month. Think they have 6 tubs set up with only two with birds. They also have s form online you can special order but not sure of min
Order.

I stop there couple times a week so i can keep you posted.
If you cant get there maybe i can get you some. Also i want to fill my incubator every month so i hope to have chicks if you want

Also they had chick swaps last year. Hope they do this year. Some cool animals

just picked up 8 little bantams today. All but one has cute little feathery feet. They are very cute!! I have no idea what breeds as they came as a straight run assortment. HOPEFULLY they will mostly be girls... I HOPE. I will have to part with them if they are mostly boys. I will probably keep one boy. I have three other bantams from my earlier shipment that survived. I THINK (not sure) that I have 1 silver sea bright (gorgeous little thing!) 1 black tailed buff, 1 black Japanese... we will have to wait and see though. Hubby was like "oh did the replacements come in?" ummmmm. No honey. Pay attention. These are from TS .. hence why I woke up at 7 am to get there by opening then waited around all day... He just chuckled at me and goes "straight run? ... great... all boys" I had to tickle him for that cause now that he said it out loud... ;)
barnie.gif

I usually go to the Tractor Supply in Kittaning for supplies as I am just slightly closer to that one than Delmont. When I asked what bantams they get (because I was looking for silkies) I was told at they only get meat birds. ? And she claimed they couldn't even order them even though they had a banner saying they could. So I didn't get any. But I was wondering if anyone had infromation on when they are holding their chicken / animal swap at the Delmont store because there was a date change, then someone was on craigslist claiming it is tomorrow. I want to go but I don't want to drive there tomorrow if it isn't until next week because that's a 30 - 40 min drive for me.

Back
Top Bottom