Chicken block swap due June 15th

Hi all,
Well, I wanted to give the block exchange a try, as I sort of stated before. At first, I had posting problems. A friend told me to use FireFox as a browser, and that seems to have solved my problems. WHOOPIE....

As to the block exchange, I regret that I can not join in. I go for surgery on the 14th. Seems I have seriously torn my rotator cuff so it is going to be a while before I can do much of anything.

I hope you all enjoy making and receiving your blocks. I'll think of you!

Hi all,
Well, I wanted to give the block exchange a try, as I sort of stated before. At first, I had posting problems. A friend told me to use FireFox as a browser, and that seems to have solved my problems. WHOOPIE....

As to the block exchange, I regret that I can not join in. I go for surgery on the 14th. Seems I have seriously torn my rotator cuff so it is going to be a while before I can do much of anything.

So sorry about the injury! I hope that you heal fast so you are able to get back to doing some of the things that you enjoy.

Hi all,

Sorry about the shoulder and not getting to participate, hope for a speedy recovery for you.

Back
Top Bottom