Chicken Breed Focus - Serama

IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG
i have 3 from the first batch, posted eggs do not do well. the second batch i have just hatched 2 with two still waiting to hatch. what is so nice they excepted the little one no trouble, and i just added another little one to the group and he sits under the wing of the little black one.

Well, I may now. Someone either abandoned or lost two small chickens over my fence the other day, and they were trying to get into my coop. Tiny little pocket hen and rooster!

Do you think these are Seramas?

Do you own Seramas? Are you a Serama breeder? If so, please reply to this thread with the your thoughts and experiences, including:

· What made you decide to get this breed?
· Do you own them for fun? Breeding? Some other purpose?
· What are your favorite characteristics about this breed?
· Post some pics of your birds; male/female, chicks, eggs, etc![/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 1 Chickens.jpg
    1 Chickens.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 36
Well, I may now. Someone either abandoned or lost two small chickens over my fence the other day, and they were trying to get into my coop. Tiny little pocket hen and rooster!

Do you own Seramas? Are you a Serama breeder? If so, please reply to this thread with the your thoughts and experiences, including:

· Post some pics of your birds; male/female, chicks, eggs, etc!
[/QUOTE]
def looks like they are. how nice of that mystery person to gift them to you :celebrate

· Post some pics of your birds; male/female, chicks, eggs, etc!
[/QUOTE]
These look like my Dutch Bantam hen.

Back
Top Bottom