Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
This saturday is hatching day , can't wait , going to take tons of pics , had lots of loadshedding last week so I hope they will still be good , worried some will prob hatch late cause of the interuptions

Thank you all...
I should be working... alas I just cant keep away from the girls. oooh this is going to be bad for business. lol

4 out of the 5 are all chipper and eating and drinking really well. Just 1 of them is a little down. She just doesnt seem "happy".. stands in the corner all puffed and her tail down. But i did see her drink and have something to eat (although she didnt dive in like the other 4) maybe the stress is too much for her? She appears the sensitive soul. Anything I can give her to make her all chipper again like the others?
Oh and Poppy being the biggest out the 5 was my first priority today.. I picked her up and gave her a "cuddle"... after a minute of neck stroking I could swear she was purring! Getting the leader of the flock to like me and trust me is the aim.

Thank you all...
I should be working... alas I just cant keep away from the girls. oooh this is going to be bad for business. lol

4 out of the 5 are all chipper and eating and drinking really well. Just 1 of them is a little down. She just doesnt seem "happy".. stands in the corner all puffed and her tail down. But i did see her drink and have something to eat (although she didnt dive in like the other 4) maybe the stress is too much for her? She appears the sensitive soul. Anything I can give her to make her all chipper again like the others?
Oh and Poppy being the biggest out the 5 was my first priority today.. I picked her up and gave her a "cuddle"... after a minute of neck stroking I could swear she was purring! Getting the leader of the flock to like me and trust me is the aim.

Hi @Macksy , you could try something called immuno stress but i am not sure where you would get it by you, it is just vits and minerals and electrolytes and stuff that you mix in the water , I think other people on here also use other things so I'm sure there will be more suggestions.

could you imagine trying to name these lol
lau.gif

o wait , I do have one with a name... this is aussie, the only black australorp on the farm , this was when she was younger , will take more pics of her over the weekend, I am hoping that some of the eggs we are incubating come from her so I can have a ausstrakoek of my own lol

Back
Top Bottom