Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
Oh Esti that would be great! If you could send some photos that would be nice :) Gosh I'm getting a lump in my throat at the thought of giving him away, but I just can't have a rooster here :(

Here are some of my chicks, aged 6 - 8 weeks

Some of the Lohmans and Orpingtons scratching about

The house-shaped coop is my small coop where the trio of Orpingtons live. Next to it is just a back-up pen for emergencies, currently empty

The main coop is 3m x 3m. Most of the chickens live here. In front of it is a bunny hutch which I use for the chicks.

Inside of the main coop. Chickens fly in and out as they want when I let them free range.

I've only ever slaughtered one rooster to eat, but that was because he became a real meanie who would kick me and he started heavily picking on the hens. He was a Rhode Island Red, notorious for aggression.

And he would have chooks his age to bond with? Awesome, looks great. I'm sure he will be happy there (once he gets used to the hustle and bustle). He has had all of mom's attention being an only, spoiled child lol I will message you my number and we can talk details. I really appreciate you taking him in!

Good morning, all

Trying to start a game-bird farm on the Kenyan coast. I currently have 200+ quail and are seeking partridge, pheasant and peacock fertile eggs to hatch. I appreciate any breeder who can assist

Thanx!

Yes, I love my bosvelders! They are so easy to care for and they love attention.
My one hen was broody for almost a month so I eventually got her 8 eggs to sit on.
Due date 31st Janaury. Holding thumbs for the New Hamshire eggs to produce 8 chicks!

Back
Top Bottom