Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
I would also check out the local clubs, they will have all the common breeds you guys and gals are looking for and are very helpful. I met up with some cape town clubs when i was there for the Annual show, and they had a great variety and were happy to help out.

You dont have to be a member to buy chickens from them, they breed good/show stock, and very often have extra birds for sale.

Yup, I agree I think the annual show is the way to go, :thumbsup

Thanks for the link! I will definitely check it out :) And
welcome-byc.gif
I love that so many South Africans are joining!
celebrate.gif

Hi all

Can anyone tell me when Mallards & Pekin's breed in South Africa I am in Rustenburg & can't find anything conclusive on the net, I have six mallard's & two pekin's all moulted together October November & December, They are in stunning condition eat all the right foods & free range during the day after noon till bedtime @ six they sleep in a secure inclosure at night. they seam healthy & happy but no eggs!!! last time they laid was September? Any ideas?

Hi all

Can anyone tell me when Mallards & Pekin's breed in South Africa I am in Rustenburg & can't find anything conclusive on the net, I have six mallard's & two pekin's all moulted together October November & December, They are in stunning condition eat all the right foods & free range during the day after noon till bedtime @ six they sleep in a secure inclosure at night. they seam healthy & happy but no eggs!!! last time they laid was September? Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom