Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
Colin we also have Potch Koekoeks and Australorps...wont say how many in case my neighbors see lol! but have to confess, OCD over both breeds :)

Hi all
I've been away for a while now had my first year at stellenbosch, this group has grown quite a lot in this year the last time I was on BYC was january haha nice to be back on holiday and tending to my chickens.I live in Napier western cape with about 70 chickens free range mixed breeds,I have two blue australorps though but no aussie rooster so I just mix breed.
thumbsup.gif

Hi all
I've been away for a while now had my first year at stellenbosch, this group has grown quite a lot in this year the last time I was on BYC was january haha nice to be back on holiday and tending to my chickens.I live in Napier western cape with about 70 chickens free range mixed breeds,I have two blue australorps though but no aussie rooster so I just mix breed.
thumbsup.gif
highfive.gif
I do the mixed breed thing too
lau.gif

Hi! I'm from a small town Alldays in the Limpopo province. I don't breed chickens but i'm hoping to start soon! I have 8lemon Pyle Brahma's, 4 pekin bantams and 7 mixed breed chickens!

Back
Top Bottom