Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
Hi all, just popping in quick to let you know: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/970668/attention-all-members-outside-the-usa-new-bst-section/0_30
smile.png

Are there any Dorking breeders in South Africa?

I am a Dorking-breeder in Germany.
There are only few Dorking-breeder in Germany so there is a problem with inbreeding.
In August and September we will spend some time in South Africa. I wonder whether it is possible to get some Dorking breeding eggs from South Africa.

Are there any Dorking breeders in South Africa?

I am a Dorking-breeder in Germany.
There are only few Dorking-breeder in Germany so there is a problem with inbreeding.
In August and September we will spend some time in South Africa. I wonder whether it is possible to get some Dorking breeding eggs from South Africa.

I havent seen any at shows here. I will ask some of the clubs if there are any breeders here. Your best bet honestly will be the UK.

Thanks AndyCap. In the meantime I got an answer from the PoultryClubSA. Apparently there are no Dorking breeders left in South Africa :(
They asked me to bring eggs from Germany.

Thanks AndyCap. In the meantime I got an answer from the PoultryClubSA. Apparently there are no Dorking breeders left in South Africa :(
They asked me to bring eggs from Germany.

I got the same response from fellow members of Show Poultry South Africa.

Just be aware if you do decide to bring eggs in that they will be quarantined here for ages, it isnt really possible to get eggs into South Africa legally, although a lot of breeders do import them.

Good luck
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom