Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
Welcome to BYC Cracked SA know he most definitely isn't....but quite cute a really sweet face with teeth
smile.png

Me Me, got a lovely Roo please please take him, I'll even drive down lol, I simply can't let him go just anywhere - I can't keep him a I don't have enough gals and Henry (main roo) is very pysed... he is still young but doing roo things already...lol
smile.png

smile.png

Me Me, got a lovely Roo please please take him, I'll even drive down lol, I simply can't let him go just anywhere - I can't keep him a I don't have enough gals and Henry (main roo) is very pysed... he is still young but doing roo things already...lol
smile.png

smile.png
Is that him on the photo? Oh gosh he is pretty!! really wish you could keep him. Why dont you get some 7 bantam orp hens then you can keep him ! haha! Bart is so cute, but you re going to need all the roos you can get to guard! haha looks like you live in a beuatiful place, I'm jealous!

@hedz82 Yep that's him. I've tried to get Orps but can only find big ones
smile.png
I must say it is beautiful, we have rocks river and land very spoit but has taken $$$ to get it to do anything lol

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share :) My Potch Koekoek hen's just started laying eggs (pullets for now) yesterday! I feel so proud and excited. Feels like I have been waiting forever!
You re so lucky to have pullets! Awesome! How reliable is that colour sexing, does it work?

Back
Top Bottom