Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
@whoop whoop not sure about the data situation, but I got Raptors girlfriends today, they look like little bundles of cotton wool
1f602.png
I got to see their dads and I must say that even though I read that's Cochins are huge I was still awestruck at the sheer size of those guys, absolutely massive, I never knew a chicken could be that big. Good news is that Raptor seems quite taken with them

@Gwyllm @Carin , thank you , I am good , just a fender bender but I was not a very happy person on friday, hatch did not start as expected on sat but I did check and the chicks inside are alive, they seem to be about 2-3 days behind in developement, nature is still a wonder too me , even with load shedding they did not die, they simply slowed down and waited till it warmed up again , incredible stuff, the hatching should go ahead by about teus/wed so I'm holding thumbs.

@Nanna34 they look fantastic , coming along nicely, I took more pics of aussie that I will put up in a few min.

Here is a new pic of aussie, she is a little untidy at the moment, a lot of the hens seem to be molting at the moment

here is a pic I took of my fav koekoek rooster , love his colour, in the right light he looks very silver

Back
Top Bottom