Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

I treat mine with grasshoppers we have a plague in our veggie garden, I collect a bucket full everyday and take them to their enclosure....those hoppers don't stand a chance
we dont have any grasshoppers
hu.gif
but what they did get is the biggest most disgusting cut worms I have ever seen! I found 4 in my compost bin and my word the noise and fighting over them was quite something. I nearly threw up when the cutworms were being ripped apart by my greedy guts. eeeuw yuck!!!!

we dont have any grasshoppers :confused:  but what they did get is the biggest most disgusting cut worms I have ever seen!  I found 4 in my compost bin and my word the noise and fighting over them was quite something.  I nearly threw up when the cutworms were being ripped apart by my greedy guts. eeeuw yuck!!!!

Yes chickens become little raptors when insects are involved

@Nanna34 they are very cute, wonder why they were just left like that.
I have decided I'm going to hold out for now on getting any more Cochins, but I'm leaning towards getting a few dark brahmas. I must say, I am very fond of the fluffy balls with feathered feat.

@Nanna34 they are very cute, wonder why they were just left like that.
I have decided I'm going to hold out for now on getting any more Cochins, but I'm leaning towards getting a few dark brahmas. I must say, I am very fond of the fluffy balls with feathered feat.

Who knows why people abandon animals.

My sister wants to get silkies lol not sure if its a good idea with the australorps

@Nanna34 why would it be a problem? My parents would never even consider silkies, have no idea why but I'm more inclined to Cochins and brahmas anyway.

Back
Top Bottom