Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Hi Francois,

I am in Cape Town. I have just started incubating, I have 11 white chicks I believe they Hy-line. I am expecting 100+ different breeds. I will let you know on the 23 or 26th of this Month.

Hi everyone, I got the rest of my chicks today, a LF Cochin pair and 3 Cochin bantam hens, I'll post pics later this week when they are all settled in and what not.

Good morning everyone. I have some good news lol. My abandoned chicks were adopted this morning. Rooi-Jan, the rooster that was ill, decided he'll take care of them. Brought me to tears when he called them to the food and fed them some grass. They were jumping up and down to get the food out of his mouth lol

Good morning everyone. I have some good news lol. My abandoned chicks were adopted this morning. Rooi-Jan, the rooster that was ill, decided he'll take care of them. Brought me to tears when he called them to the food and fed them some grass. They were jumping up and down to get the food out of his mouth lol
Aaah what a gentleman!!!! should change his name to Oom RooiJan.
big_smile.png

Please help me! I think my duckling is deformed. His one leg doesn't work and is spread out behind him. He's really weak and lays flat on his tummy. I think it possibly could be because he hatched from a really elongated egg. He was hatched 12 hours after his siblings. I really want him to survive and live a normal life.

Please help me! I think my duckling is deformed. His one leg doesn't work and is spread out behind him. He's really weak and lays flat on his tummy. I think it possibly could be because he hatched from a really elongated egg. He was hatched 12 hours after his siblings. I really want him to survive and live a normal life.
I had this with one of my goslings, does he eat and drink?

Back
Top Bottom