CHICKEN CONTEST!!! ENDS MARCH 2ND 2019!

Name: Squeak baby!
Breed: Blue campaign cross
Personality: Kind, loving, sweet, attention seeker, And She SQUEAKS all the time:th, Lol:lol:.
IMG_20190223_103148.jpg

IMG_20190223_103141.jpg

Thankyou. She is a moody cow most of the time and has three babys
You're welcome! :) Awww....gotta love birds with attitude! :love:lol:

THOSE ARE THE BEST PICTURES I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::th

Wow....thank you both! :oops: I'm honored. :)

Are you saying these two bottom pictures are both pictures of the exact same bird?
Same bird. :D 2016 Cooties vs. 2018 Cooties. :)

~Alex

No way...I find this hard to believe.
Did it happen over night?
:pop
How can you be sure it's the same bird, is it tattooed?
I'd be skeptical, too, if I weren't here to watch it happen. ;) Here's a link to my original thread started years ago, when first questioning this odd bird, if you're interesting in seeing changes: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/is-my-cockerel-actually-a-pullet-in-disguise.1115939/

Cooties transformed into pullet form after a molt in late 2017.

I can be sure because it's MUCH larger and manlier in shape than my two MF d'Uccle pullets. :D Same face and floppy comb, too.
Cooties 2.PNG

Are you saying these two are the same bird?View attachment 1682153
I sure am. :)

~Alex

I'd be skeptical, too, if I weren't here to watch it happen. ;) Here's a link to my original thread started years ago, when first questioning this odd bird, if you're interesting in seeing changes: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/is-my-cockerel-actually-a-pullet-in-disguise.1115939/

Cooties transformed into pullet form after a molt in late 2017.

I can be sure because it's MUCH larger and manlier in shape than my two MF d'Uccle pullets. :D Same face and floppy comb, too.
View attachment 1682194

I sure am. :)

~Alex
Thank you

What a cool thread! I love ogling everyone else's birds :) I guess I need to find time to get outside with my camera (and a huge enough handful of scratch to get them to pose!)

Back
Top Bottom